View Profile Sano12

28 Movie Reviews

Introducing... GET OUTTA THE WAY!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???

I killed Hank...

and he took revenge on me.

Do you know how to win a daily award?

Suck Tom's dick!

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, that's how

20 Game Reviews

I beat the game, and it was a really good game. It was very challenging, as you planned it to be. It turned out to be great though! The music really matched the challenging game. And that was great music. I loved the game. But, it could use some improvement. Like, making it harder. When it gets too hard I just stop playing, and then I come back from practicing on other games.

@tarron55 I think of it as a horror theme. And my own review: It is a good soundboard like most of them, but this has the most sounds of all of the soundboards. I like it.

Good game, I love the fish, bought myself 1 Streamer, because I thought it was nice. I was just sitting waiting for my Streamer to be 14 days old, then it started losing health and I heard myself yelling "OH GOD NO VITAMINS" and then I calmed down waited for some money to get there, but, no money was there. I didn't know what exactly to do, so I just stood as still as I could.

16 Audio Reviews

Wow!

Freaking great.

MashedByMachines responds:

Freakin thanks. :)

not bad :)

3/5 5/10

amazing

but too bad it was never put in bullet heaven and another 10/10 5/5!! you make such good songs

4 Art Reviews

Awesome!

It has the green knight in it!

Awesome...

But you haven't made a Minecraft pic yet

ok this is awesome

its amazing and yeah i think if she wanted to stay warm she'd wear pants lol

Brakkenimation responds: